Mark A. Slack
Attorney and Counselor at Law:
Admitted to the Bar: Supreme Court of Florida, 1984; United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 1985.
Areas of Practice: Commercial, real estate, and construction litigation with emphasis in construction lien law.
Paulich, Slack & Wolff, P.A., Naples, Florida; January, 1987-Present; Founding shareholder of five attorney law firm providing full legal services throughout Southwest Florida.
O'Hara & Slack, P.A., Naples, Florida; 1984 through 1987.
- Collier County Bar Association
- Trial Lawyer's Section;
- Recipient of 1989 Pro Bono Award
- Florida Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers
- Collier Building Industry Association (CBIA)
- American Subcontractors Association of Collier County (ASA)
- Legal counsel, 1991 - Present.
- Member of the Year, 1992.
- Collier County Bar Association, Naples, Florida, 1990 - 1992.
- American Subcontractors Association, Naples, Florida, 1992 - Present.
- YMCA, Collier County, Naples, Florida, 1993 - Present.
- Committees: Membership, Facilities, and Aquatics.
- J.D. Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa, 1983.
- B.A. Wabash College, Crawfordsville, Indiana, 1979.